Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Our Princess is 1!

On Sunday, we celebrated Olivia's 1st Birthday.  We had a big dinner with family, ate lots of chocolate cake, and watched Livi open her gifts.  (Actually, Joshua opened the gifts for her.  He was more than happy to help!)  She got her first baby doll with a little stroller, her very own cell phone, and some cute dresses to add to her closet.  After the party, she spent the night chasing balloons and pushing her new stroller around the house.  We can hardly believe how quickly our little girl is growing up.  Happy Birthday Princess!!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

What a cutie! I'll bet the stroller is the best present ever. Does Joshua love pushing it around too? Ben would have totally done that at Joshua's age. :)

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

Livi loves cake as much as I do!!! She is a princess and better never forget it! Shan... it makes me want to watch a little princess with you! Classic!

Love you!

Unknown said...

Hey Shanna! I found your blog through Laurie's! You remember me don't you? I'd love to keep in touch through blogging! Send me your email address so I can invite you to my blog! BTW-Your kids are sooo darling! Olivia Looks just like you!
-Leslie Wilson

Unknown said...

oh- sorry, my email is leslvart@gmail.com
-Leslie