Monday, January 26, 2009

The Davis Family Loves to Eat!

The foods we can't live without ... Olivia: ICE CREAM! When she wakes up in the morning, she asks for 2 things ... ice cream, and Dora. Joshua: WAFFLES! Actually, he calls them "Faffles," and we make them together almost every morning. Shanna: RAISIN BRAN! I eat it for breakfast, lunch, and a before-bed snack. In fact ... I think I'll have some right now. Yum! Jason: ASIAN FOOD! If there is ever a reason to celebrate, Jason wants to go to PF Changs. The spicier the better!

3 comments:

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

Oh my gosh you guys are so funny! If only I could have the good old days back when your biggest worries are dora and ice cream!

Alicia said...

Lately raisin bran sounds good to me too! And boy, do your kids have good taste. Ice cream and waffles are among the greatest! And oh, I die for a good lettuce wrap at PF Changs. Do you guys have Pei Wei in Colorado? They're just like PF Changs, a bit cheaper, and they do take out!

Jordan and Katie said...

MMMmmm, We love Faffles and those are definetly a Joey Staple; that and Orange Julius. So has livi picked up Dora's spanish?? Anytime we watch Arthur, which is everyday, Joey asks for "Ice Ceam", r left out on purpose. At least it's got calcium right.