Friday, February 13, 2009

LOVE

5 things I love about Jason ... He works hard, He makes me feel beautiful, He gets up with the kids at night so I can sleep, He always says sorry first, He lets me plan (even though he's spontaneous at heart) ... I love you Babe!

5 things I love about Joshua ... He makes me laugh, He can turn the smallest task into an adventure, He calls his sister "Princess", He sleeps with his legos, He gives the best hugs ... I love you Joshua!

5 things I love about Olivia ... She likes to sing, She pats my head and says "OK?" when I cry, She adores her big brother, She lets me do her hair when I'm bored, She gives big kisses ... I love you Livi!

4 comments:

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

Oh!!!!!! They love you too! You're are my inspiration and example of a good wife and mom! Happy Valentines!

Us said...

Those are the best...

Us said...

oops..."us" is Kaarsten

Alicia said...

My favorite is Olivia saying "OK?" when you cry. How adorable. Are all girls like that?