Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

We had a fun (though rainy) Easter this year. The kids and I spent Saturday coloring Easter eggs and making an Easter cake at my parent's house. Sunday morning, Joshua and Livi thought they were in heaven when they found the Easter Bunny had come. I think the majority of their candy was eaten before church ... ok, I might have helped a little with that! Later, we joined my family for dinner and games. It was a great day, and we are SO ready for Spring. Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

soooo cute!!! love ya!

England Family said...

Your kids are so cute! They are gorgeous. We are jealous of your trip too by the way. Looked like you had a great time! I know we will get to go away on our own one day again too!

Kaarsten said...

Crazy cute. Joshua's tie isn't really even pink. I wouldn't have know if you hadn't told me. Well, you saw Aidan's little preppy pink and green oxford, so we all know how comfortable I was putting my baby boy in pink. Kevin didn't even say anything (I think he knew better.) I'm glad you guys are well! Let's do a spring dance.

Kaarsten

Jordan and Katie said...

sounds like fun,they are so cute!!