Friday, November 6, 2009

It's a Boy!!

We found out last week that Davis Baby #3 is a boy! We are so excited! This little guy is in for an adventure when he comes to our family. =) Joshua and Livi each chose a blankie for their little brother (If you know our kids, then you know they take blankies very seriously). Joshua cannot wait to have a baby brother of his own. They went with us to the ultrasound, and the conversation went something like this ...

Me: Joshua, did you hear that? The baby is a boy!

Joshua: (HUGE smile on his face) I hope he looks like me. Then we can name him Joshua!

Me: We already have a Joshua. That would be confusing to have two.

Joshua: We can call me Joshua #1, and the baby Joshua #2!

Hmm ... somehow I don't think Joshua #2 will make it into the runnings. We are seriously so grateful to know our baby is healthy and coming our way in March. (Holy Cow- How am I going to handle 3 kids?!)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! Don't worry, you'll eventually get the hang of it.

England Family said...

Yay! A boy! That is so exciting. If I can do it, you can do it! You will handle 3 just fine, I promise you.

Chris'sBlog said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE are so excited for you! I'm with Joshua... Joshua #2 sounds good to me!!!!! hehehe

chelsea said...

Congrats Shanners! Well, even if you don't name him Joshua, I at least hope he looks like him so you know he'll be really cute! Love ya!

Jeff and Ari said...

Congratulations!! We must be due about the same time ... and both with boys! How fun! I'm certain he will be as sweet as your other two look!

Darcee said...

That's such great news! And Joshua is hilarious! He'll have so much fun with a brother. You should just start getting out as much as possible right now, because once you have 3, it is almost impossible to leave the house without a ridiculous amount of effort. You'll be great, though. I hope you're feeling well!

Kristi said...

Hi Shanna! Of course I remember you! And I especially remember Joshua! We were his nursery leaders and STILL talk about how far that kid could throw a ball! He is the bar we measure our own son against ;) I'm excited to catch up with you on your blog! Congrats on #3, your kids are beautiful!

Alicia said...

HOORAY! Two boys are so fun together. :) Congrats you guys.