Sunday, January 31, 2010

2 Going on 16!

Our little Olivia has a big personality! We might be in trouble when this girl hits the teenage years ... -She knows what she wants ... At the moment she refuses to wear any outfit that doesn't have pockets.

-She is oh-so stubborn ... As in "no longer potty trained" stubborn (SIGH ...)
-She's a bit on the emotional side ... When Livi's upset, her arms cross and she exclaims, "I am SO MAD!" Five seconds later it's "Mommy, I'm SO Happy!"

-She loves all things shiny and pretty ... Jewelry, fingernail polish, new shoes (You name it, she wants it!)
We love our little princess! Let's just say it's a good thing our baby is a boy because she isn't ready to give up her crown yet. =)

1 comment:

Tara Hibbard said...

What a princess! I miss Livi so much! And I miss you sista! I just want to see you! You're the best!
LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!!!!