Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Jason and I celebrated 8 years of marriage last week. It's amazing how life has changed and our relationship has evolved in that time. In honor of the 8 years we've spent together, here are 8 things I love about Jason ...

1. He tells me I'm beautiful every day (even when I most definitely am not).
2. He makes me laugh 'til my side aches.
3. He loves his kids and tells them so.
4. He always smells good!
5. He sends me sweet texts that brighten my day.
6. He gives the best back rubs.
7. He works crazy long hours and doesn't complain (I complain for him).
8. He has a good heart.

Happy Anniversary Babe. I love ya forever!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! If that picture was taken after your new baby came, Shanna, you look amazing! :)

Tara Hibbard said...

awe you guys are so cute! im glad you guys had a good anniversary! I miss having late night snacks with you two! love you!