Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bowling Fun!

We took the kids bowling this weekend. Even though we are all HORRIBLE bowlers, our kids think bowling is a blast. If they knock down even one pin, it's screaming and high-fives all around. I only had to walk down the lane 3 times to retrieve balls that were too slow to make it (a record for us), Livi finally fit into a pair of bowling shoes, and Joshua got his first strike! All in all, the day was a huge success. I won't mention our final scores .. . let's just say I was beaten by a 5-year-old. It's a good thing I don't have any pro-bowling ambitions!

2 comments:

Tara Hibbard said...

Shanna I know I always say this but I don't think I will ever get over how cute your kids are, like seriously it's not fair. My kids won't even have a chance because they have your kids to compete with, haha just kidding! But I love you and you look so beautiful, no one would even know you recently had a baby. :) Miss you!

Unknown said...

I know how you feel. My two-year-old beat me last time! lol!