Tuesday, June 8, 2010

3 Kids

OK ... I'm still getting used to the whole "3 kids" thing. Over the last two months, I've learned a few things about motherhod with 3 under 6 ... For example:

1. I will never have a room clean for longer than 10 minutes at a time.
2. Grocery shopping is best done at midnight when kids are asleep.
3. Dry-clean only clothing is NOT a good idea.
4. The mother's lounge at church is the most peaceful place on earth.
5. The portrait studio is the most stressful place on earth.
6. I don't need to be up to date on current events, as long as I know the "Wonder Pets" theme song.
7. When all else fails ... go to Chick fil-A.
8. The world revolves around nap time and bed time.
9. I will never again take my children bra shopping ...seriously, what was I thinking?
10. There is nothing I would rather be doing.

To Joshua, Olivia and Ethan: I love you!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Your kids are so cute. I tried the bra shopping with my kids once and it was a NIGHTMARE!!! I don't know what possessed me to even attempt it but I now know better. You are brave to attempt it with three, my two kids were definitely enough for me!

Unknown said...

I hear ya! I am getting to hate taking my kids to the store and seriously considering only shopping at midnight when they are asleep. As far as the bra shopping thing...um I haven't tried that and I'll take you advice and I don't think I'll try that one. lol!

Chris'sBlog said...

Haha.... hang in there! You are such a great mom and they are so lucky to have you! :)

Sister

Jordan and Katie said...

3 kids, three car seats, three different opinions of what to eat at meal times, none the less sleeping schedules. I admire you, keep up the great work. I can't imagine the busy-ness of it all. Dito, you really are a great mom and they are so lucky to have you as jesica said. love you