Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Saturday was my 28th birthday, and it was seriously a great birthday... The day before, My mom and I had our hair done, went shopping, and ate our favorite strawberry salads at Panera (Oh my gosh, my mouth is watering at the mere thought). On Saturday, Jason took me to dinner, out for more shopping, and we had a party with the kids. Joshua informed me I am "a lot of years old." I guess I just felt really loved this birthday. With all the phone calls and cards, I realized how blessed I am to have so many people around me who care about me. Thanks for a wonderful birthday everyone!

2 comments:

Jordan and Katie said...

yeah, happy birthday to you. I'm glad you had a great birthday! It was so fun to visit with all of you, we miss you all already.

Sariah said...

Happy belated Birthday! Miss you