Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's a Boy!

Just after Christmas I had my 20-week ultrasound and we learned our little one is a boy!  Joshua is VERY excited to have another brother, and he is certain the baby waved at him during the ultrasound.  Joshua also has a name picked out . . . Luke Skywalker Davis . . . There's about a 0% chance of that happening.  Olivia was disappointed for about 5 seconds, then happy to realize she doesn't have to share her princess crown with anyone.  Jason said it's probably for the best . . . Livi is a lot of girl for a little sister to live up to.  Ethan pretty much has no idea what's going on, but we're certain he and the baby will be good buddies.  As for me . . . It just feels right, like our family is complete.  I'm so grateful to know he's healthy and growing.  I'm also excited to shop for more of these in the future . . .
I mean, COME ON!  How can I resist?

3 comments:

Jeff and Ari said...

Congratulations! Little boys are the best!!

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

Max.... max... max....max :) Hehehehe... just kiddin :) So excited for #4. Tell Joshua I think he was waving to me when he waved!

Tara Hibbard said...

Can you say cutest suit ever!? Now Livi will always have the best dresses and you can go all out for your only girl... perfect :)