Monday, March 12, 2012

The Ethanator

Ethan has a nickname in our family . . . "The Ethanator" . . .  because he seriously destroys EVERYTHING in his path.  I cannot keep up with this boy and his curiosity!  Joshua and Livi have taken to locking their bedroom doors to keep their "valuables" safe, and I have to watch him like a hawk at all times.  In one day he wrote all over my dining room table with a permanent marker, learned to climb out of his crib, emptied a brand new tube of toothpaste onto the bathroom counter, and spilled a tub of yogurt on my living room carpet.  And yet, this boy has me completely wrapped around his little finger.  All he has to do is smile, and I melt.  I cannot be mad at him for even a second.  I love my little Ethanator!

1 comment:

Tara Hibbard said...

How could you not melt!? come on just look at that face! Can't wait to kiss his face this weekend! Love you!