Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy (Really Late) Easter!

We had a fun and busy Easter this year.  The kids were more than a little excited to get a visit from the Easter Bunny.  (As a side note, Joshua asked me for the first time if the Easter Bunny is real.  I totally lied to him . . . I'm a terrible mother, but I was caught off guard and I'm just not ready for him to be all grown up yet!  Later Jason told me what he would have said.  It was way better than what I said . . . I think my kids are going to need therapy.)

Some pictures of our fun:

The Easter Bunny brought legos, bubbles, and loads of candy . . .

All dressed up for Easter Sunday . . .
 

Showing off the eggs they decorated . . .
 

Ready for an Easter egg hunt at Grandpa and Grandma's house . . .
 

Happy Easter everyone!  We hope you had a good one!

3 comments:

chelsea said...

You are NOT a bad mother! I would have lied too--gotta keep them innocent:) My dad told me there was no santa claus before I even asked and I was traumatized. :)

Chris'sBlog said...

Sad day about Joshua!! Now I want to know what Jas would have said! You have the 3 cutest Easter kiddies ever! :)
Sista

Tara Hibbard said...

Cute post! I miss your fam so much... sigh. Cute easter outfits! You're kids pictures make me smile. Love you!