Thursday, September 20, 2012

School Days

Joshua and Olivia started school the end of August.  Joshua was nervous about being at a new school.  Olivia was . . . not.  Joshua could hardly eat his breakfast on his first day.  He was worried he wouldn't have someone to sit by at lunch, or do well in soccer at recess.  As I was getting Livi ready for her first day she informed me, "Mom, I'm not nervous.  I am really good at making friends!"  (The girl amazes me.)  They are both loving their classes now, and they have FABULOUS teachers.  I couldn't be happier.

Some pictures from their first day . . .
 Joshua- Second Grade

 
Olivia- Kindergarten

Olivia with her BFF, Sara.  They are in the same primary class, the same kindergarten class, and they also happen to live next door to one another.  (Don't worry . . . what Livi lacks in size, she makes up for in personality!)

Hooray for School!!

1 comment:

Glenn Family said...

Haha. I love the difference in both kids starting school. Isn't it crazy how different each kid is. I am glad they are loving it now.