Monday, December 17, 2012

Catching Up

Wow!  I've really been stinking it up in the blog department lately.  My sisters keep reminding me to post, but I feel like I NEVER have a free minute to just sit down and write.  My goal is to get caught up, so I'm starting with a bunch of random photos I found on my iPhone the other day.  I don't want to forget any of these moments . . .

Joshua recently finished another soccer season.  He did awesome, and is looking forward to playing again in the spring:

Olivia was the star of the week in her kindergarten class.  She worked so hard on this poster of all her favorite things:

We found Ethan like this after church one Sunday.  I guess Nursery really takes it out of you!!:

Logan.  He is the joy of my life.  A sweeter little boy would be impossible to find!:


Joshua's obsession with legos continues.  There are about 40 pictures of his creations on my phone:

Olivia.  The girl loves to play dress up!:

Ethan had his first trip to the dentist.  After his check-up, the dentist gave him an alien that grows when you put it in water.  He now asks every day, without fail, if we can go to the dentist:

Logan in his ninja costume.  Is there anything cuter than a baby dressed up for Halloween?  I think not:

Love these kids!  They keep me busy, but it's the best kind of busy!

1 comment:

Chris'sBlog said...

HOLY ADORABLE OVERLOAD!!! Love all of them and can't wait to see them sooo soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - sista