Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Elder Dalby

In January, my parents brought my brother, Brad, to Utah so he could enter the MTC.  The day before he went in, we had planned to go to the Salt Lake temple together.  Unfortunately we got all the way to the temple gates before we realized it was closed for cleaning.  So . . . we went to the Cheesecake Factory instead (I consider eating cheesecake to be a spiritual experience, so we were good)! 
Later we went to the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and saw the Joseph Smith movie.  That movie is so incredible.  
I can hardly believe my baby brother is a missionary . . . crazy!  We said goodbye to him the next morning.  It was sad to watch him leave, but we are all so excited for him at the same time.  We know Elder Dalby is going to tear it up in Virginia!

No comments: