Thursday, August 29, 2013

The 4th!

We had an awesome Independence Day this year!  We had a lot of family in town, both from my side and Jason's, so the day was packed.  It was so fun to see everyone though!

Jason had to work, but the kids and I went to my parent's house for a waffle breakfast in the morning. My Aunt and Uncle came from Colorado with their kids (who are the same ages as my kids), and we spent the morning chatting and eating . . . My Dad is a master waffle maker.  My kids can't get enough of them!

Then we drove to Springville for a BBQ with Jason's family.  His older brother and sister drove all the way from Arizona with their families.  We ate lots of yummy food, jumped on the trampoline, celebrated with a piñata and had our own fireworks show.  It was seriously so much fun!

We had to get a picture of all the cousins:

We are so blessed to live in this country.  Happy Independence Day everyone!!

1 comment:

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

What?? A pinata for the 4th? Why did I not think of that!! Looks like ya'll had a blast!!

Love you and the whole cute fam!!!