Sunday, October 20, 2013

Birthday Fun!

I was lucky enough to have all my sisters in town for my 31st birthday this year.  My mom took us to lunch at Johnny Rockets to celebrate.  It was a blast!  We always have fun when we're together . . .


Of course no birthday lunch is complete without a complimentary dessert and some cheesy singing . . .

 
  
Jesica was disappointed they didn't give me an embarrassing hat to wear, so she found this one in a kid's meal.  Lucky me . . .


Having my sisters here made my birthday so special.  I love you guys!

2 comments:

Chris'sBlog said...

HAHAHA LOVE the hat pic :) And... Love you! So glad I got to be there to celebrate you being so old! Hehehe! So much fun!

Sydney said...

Haha! I'm glad Jesica made you wear the hat! What a fun birthday! Sisters really do mAke everything better!