Monday, November 25, 2013

Trick or Treat!!

I LOVE Halloween . . . Especially with kids!  I love shopping for costumes, chili cook-offs, school parties, trick-or-treating . . . the whole shebang!  And Halloween this year did not disappoint.  Here are a gazillion pictures of our 2013 Halloween festivities . . .

The kiddos in their costumes:

Logan as our lightweight boxing champ:

Ethan as our Knight in Shining Armor:

Olivia as our sweet Minnie Mouse:

and Joshua as our fierce Black Ninja:

We had fun at our ward's trunk-or-treat.  Livi won a prize for "cutest costume":

Our pumpkin this year (Jason wanted to give him some awesome 80's sunglasses):

We went to Joshua and Livi's school to watch them march in their Halloween parade:

And we drove to Springville this year to trick-or-treat with cousins.  The kids got SO MUCH candy!  We're still working on eating it all (and I'm not even one of those good moms who regulates how much candy her children eat)!

Happy Halloween everyone!  We hope you had as much fun as we did!!

1 comment:

Chris'sBlog said...

Yay for Halloween! Hehehe! I know for a fact that I have thee cutest nieces and nephews on the planet... I mean SERIOUSLY!!!!