Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A Birthday fit for a Princess!


Our princess turned 7 in May.  I asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday, and she immediately said, "I want to go to a real-life spa, and then I want to eat lunch at a place with flowers on the table!"  I laughed because this answer was just so Olivia.  She's a girl through and through, and that's what I love about her!


My sisters were in town for our Girl's Week, so they decided to join us on our spa outing, and then for lunch.  Livi got the royal treatment with her very first pedicure.  She loved spending time with the girls!


After lunch, we went home for cake and presents.  Olivia picked out the perfect cake for her girly day.


Present time!!


Olivia . . . she's just the light of my life!  I often tell Jason if I'm only going to have one girl I'm so glad it's Livi, because she's everything I could ask for in a daughter!  Happy Birthday Princess!  I love you so much!!

No comments: