Monday, September 8, 2014

I'm 32 Y'all!

On July 24, I turned 32.  I'll skip all the "Oh my gosh, I'm getting so old!" stuff, and focus on the fun we had that day.  It was seriously a great day!  Last year, my parents took us to the Spanish Fork Rodeo for my birthday.  We decided it was so much fun that we want to make it a tradition and go every year.  The rodeo was a blast again . . .   kids riding sheep, some clown stuck in a barrel, giant bags of cotton candy . . . what more could a girl want on her birthday?  Here are some pictures of our fabulous night:


Jason also surprised me with a custom Birthday cake . . . 2 loaves of my favorite cinnamon bread from Kneaders stuck together.  The random Hawaiian flower lei was a nice touch too.  It was seriously the best. cake. ever!


Happy Birthday to me!

1 comment:

Chris'sBlog said...

YAY! Happy 32 Grandma... hehehe. Maybe I need to start getting cake design ideas from Jason! So cute! Love you!