Thursday, March 26, 2015

Girl Crazy!

When we had Logan, I was certain we were done having babies.  Four was a handful and I had no desire to be pregnant again.  I gave away all my maternity clothes, all my baby stuff . . . and then our Olivia told me she was praying every night for a little sister.  She felt certain that if she prayed for a little sister, Heavenly Father would answer her prayers.  I told her it doesn't quite work that way.  But it did prick something inside my heart.  I started to pray about it myself.  And then I knew there was another baby waiting to come to our family.  What I didn't know was if that baby would be the little sister Olivia had been praying for.  When Jason and I went to my 20-week ultrasound and the technician told us our baby is a girl, I bawled.  Another little princess to love . . . and a sister for Livi! 

Now, Olivia and I are completely girl-crazy.  We cannot enter a store without scouring the baby section for cuteness.  As is evidenced by today's shopping spree . . . 


A Girl!!!!  I can't wait to hold her and tell her that she is truly an answer to our prayers!

No comments: