Monday, July 20, 2015

All Dressed in White

I took my girls to the Timpanogos temple to have their pictures taken together, in preparation for their joint blessing/baptism day.  My Dad was kind enough to take the photos for me and they turned out amazing!  I told Jason I'm going to cherish these photos forever . . . my two girls all dressed in white . . . LOVE!


Another thing I will cherish forever is the statement Livi made as we were driving home from the temple.  She said, "Mom, when I was getting my pictures taken at the temple, I had this really special feeling inside of me,"  I told her she was feeling the spirit . . . that Heavenly Father was telling her how happy He is that she is choosing to be baptized.  She thought about that for a minute, then said, "I think you're right mom." 

No comments: