Friday, June 27, 2008

A Day in Olivia's Shoes (The Ones That Never Seem to Stay On) ...

Our little girl LOVES to eat! She has a sweet tooth just like her Mom, and she especially loves fruit. Unfortunately, she also loves to make messes. I have to strip her down to a onesie every time she has a snack! Now that Livi has learned to run, I feel like I'm constantly chasing after her. Of course she thinks it's funny, so she just laughs and runs even faster ... sigh. Even more than food, Olivia loves her big brother Joshua! She thinks he is absolutely hilarious and wants to copy everything he does. Lately, she has been running up to him and giving him big hugs until he laughs (which doesn't take long). You hardly ever see Livi without a sippy cup. She will drink all day if I let her. I get a little tired of all the diaper changes though, so I have to set a few sippy cup limits. :-) We love our little princess. Her smile lights up a room, and our family wouldn't be complete without her!

2 comments:

Kaarsten said...

Hi Shanna...we missed y'all in Utah!!! The new pictures are adorable.

Kaarsten

Darcee said...

Oliva is seriously adorable. Her hair is always so cute, Shan. If I ever have a girl, her hair will be a serious disaster. So cute!