Saturday, September 13, 2008

Our Fairy Princess ...

Every Halloween, I go WAY overboard when it comes to my kid's costumes. I start shopping 4 months in advance, and I usually change my mind at least 3 or 4 times (Seriously- how does Jason put up with it?) I figure dressing my kids up is one of the great perks of motherhood. :-) My first purchase for Livi this year was this adorable fairy costume. Unfortunately, I decided to go with a different "theme", so this one will be sold on ebay today ... Sad. At least I got some cute pictures out of it!

3 comments:

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

DON't sell it!!!!!! It's soooo cute! What's the new theme???? Did mom tell you that we had to move my ultrasound up to this Thursday... crazy huh!!!!

Lov ya

Alicia said...

Way too cute! If you're selling this one what could you possibly have that's better??

Laurie said...

I can't believe you want to change it. She looks adorable!!