Thursday, September 18, 2008

Story Time!

Every Wednesday, I take the kids to Story Time at the library. After Story Time, they choose new books to take home for the week. Joshua always picks the strangest books. I beg him to choose fun bedtime stories that we can enjoy together, but he insists on getting these educational books about animals, insects, the desert ... books I can hardly read aloud without falling asleep. This week, he was most excited about a book entitled "Snails, Clams, and their Relatives." Great ...

5 comments:

Darcee said...

Looks like you have a future scientist in training. That is so funny that he picks out those books! P.S. If I had a girl I would buy that fairy costume from you! It's sooo cute!

Jordan and Katie said...

That's hillarious, can't wait for the day when Joey does the same, seeing that he has his animal obsession already. Joshua's face is great, he can't get more excited than that. Good luck for Livi picking out Fairy princess books, she might go for the same animal books.

Chris'sBlog said...

All I can do is laugh! He is so dang funny! My favorite thing is how when I was there you taught me the trick of #1 not really reading the book... just talking about the pictures, and #2 skipping several pages at a time! Hilarious!

Larson said...

It's OK Joshua. I go for the same stuff in the library. We fellow nerds need to stick together. -Andy

Alicia said...

Okay, that's just plain adorable - I mean look at his face!