Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Our Halloween season was packed full with activity this year. The kids dressed up as Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. (Joshua insisted on being something with a sword.) I took them to the studio to have their pictures taken, and boy was that stressful! We had to bribe Livi to stay in the photo by letting her eat a lollipop. Sigh ... We went to 2 Halloween parties this year-one with our ward and one with my parent's ward. Both were complete with dinner, games for the kids, and a trunk-or-treat. The kids knew Grandma was a softie and definitely took advantage of her candy supply. Halloween night, we joined Rob and Abigail's family so the kids could go trick-or-treating together. They had a blast! The boys ran from house to house while the girls rode in a double stroller like 2 little princesses. Afterword, we ate pizza and talked for hours. It was a great Halloween. And now ... we're going to sleep. We're exhausted!

4 comments:

Darcee said...

I don't remember Tinkerbell being so adorable! She looks so cute, Shanna! And Joshua is quite the dashing Peter Pan. What can you do about spoiling Grandparents? That must be in the genes.

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

Holy Cow!... I have a lot to live up to for my kid's Halloween costumes! They looked absolutely ADORABLE! I wish I could have seen them in person! I can't believe how old Joshua is getting! I'll let you know if you when the $1,000 for the cutest kids in costumes I'm entering you in! I mean... how could you not win!

Julie and Andy said...

how cute!

Unknown said...

Hey Shanna!
I found your blog, I hope you don't me pokin' around here. It's fun to catch up on old friends! Hope you all are doing well. You're kids are sooo cute. :)