Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Parks and Picnics ...

On Saturday, we took advantage of the beautiful weather, and spent the day visiting parks and having a picnic. We had one of the parks completely to ourselves, so Jason and I let loose and had fun with the kids. (I even went down the huge twisty slide on my stomach ... screaming the entire way of course.) Jason had to show off his incredible skills on the rock wall. He's such a natural! The day ended with Joshua still begging for more, and Livi completely exhausted. It seriously couldn't have been a more perfect day.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

It looks like so much fun!! I wish we could see you guys more often!

Jordan and Katie said...

SOOO much fun, you guys always can have a great time together. Wow Jason, you'll have to teach us how to climb with such style.
I think the best is seeing Joshua hug Livi, so precious.

Kaarsten said...

Picture perfect.
Absolutely lovely.
Aren't days like that the best?

Unknown said...

I wish I could have been there just to see Jas do that climbing wall and you do the slide! Love you guys!

Jesica