Friday, September 10, 2010

Are You Ready for Some Football?!

One thing I love about living by my family is going to my brother's football games. I almost feel like I'm in High School again...except for the three children I have with me. =) The kids love to set their toys up along the bleachers and raid the concessions stand. I love to talk with my fam and watch the cheerleaders. (Oh and occasionally we remember to cheer for Brad!) It's going to be a fun season. Go Titans!

Joshua and his lego army. Livi and her "dollies." Ethan with Aunt Brittney. He was terrified by all the loud cheering. Eventually, he fell asleep in Grandma's arms. Livi being spoiled by Grandma Dalby.

2 comments:

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

Jealous! Wish I could have been there! Everyone looks like they had a blast!

Tara Hibbard said...

I am SOOOO ready to come home and hang out with all of you. You look beautiful Shan, No one would ever know you are a mother of 3!

Love you!

-Tara