Wednesday, November 24, 2010

More Wedding Fun!

My youngest sister, Tara, was married on November 20 in the Salt Lake Temple. The wedding was beautiful, and it was so good to see family again. Here are some pictures from the big event...

The kids at the airport. I once stated on this blog that the portrait studio is the most stressful place on earth. I changed my mind...the airport with three kids takes the number one spot for sure:
All the siblings at a family dinner the night before Tara's wedding:
The happy couple, Peter and Tara:
Sistas... waiting for the reception to begin:
The entire Dalby family all dressed up for the reception:
Our little Ethan in his first suit:
Joshua, Olivia and Ethan with the Newlyweds:
Fun at dinner:
The Princesses. Livi ADORES her aunt Tara. She was so excited they would both get to be princesses for the day:
Our Family in the one picture we could actually get together:
Congratulations Peter and Tara. We love you guys!

2 comments:

chelsea said...

Beautiful pics!! I can't believe Tara is married--it seems like just yesterday we were doing the noodle dance at lake Powell! Ethan's suit is so great--I didn't even know they made suits that little.

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

Wasn't it just the best! I loved loved loved it! Can't wait to see you at Christmas!!!!

Love ya