Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ready to Go!

Tomorrow, we fly to Utah for my sister's wedding. We'll be in Utah for a week, and then we are driving to Arizona for a Davis Family Reunion. We'll be there for another week. Jason is excited, the kids are excited, and I'm... totally stressed out. I seriously have like 12 lists going. Lists are the only thing that keep me sane. Joshua decided to make a packing list of his own. It includes all the most important things he'll need... translation: legos, games, toothbrush, clothes, shoes, fruit snacks, Olivia, and toys.

I'm so glad he has agreed to take his little partner-in-crime with him. =)

1 comment:

Tara Hibbard said...

Ok this is the sweetest thing ever! Joshua is such a cute little boy lookin out for Livi lol. Oh Shan Your kids are so cute. Love you!