Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

We had a busy, but wonderful Christmas this year. My family helped me load up our truck on the 23rd and the kids and I said goodbye to our place. We were excited to stay at my parent's house for Christmas... Thanks Mom and Dad! On Christmas Eve night we picked Jason up at the airport. It was a happy reunion in the airport's waiting area. Jason thought the kids would forget him, but NO worries about that. =) Then we headed to Grandpa and Grandma Dalby's house for a turkey dinner and our Christmas Eve program... This year we started a new tradition. On Christmas Eve, the kids open a present- a game that we play together before they go to bed... Joshua took great pride in the cookies he decorated for Santa... Ethan's first Christmas (he had no idea what was going on, but I think he had fun)... Christmas day was a blast. Seriously, nothing beats having little kids on Christmas. Coming up the stairs on Christmas morning (Always my favorite part)... Checking out the loot from Santa... More fun on Christmas Day... Merry Christmas everyone!!

2 comments:

Sariah said...

Oh my!!! your kiddos are so cute I can't believe how big they are getting Olivia looks so pretty I miss you- I'll visit you someday.
Merry Christmas

Alicia said...

I love their jammies! And I just might steal your new tradition of opening a game on Christmas Eve. What fun memories there are to be made. :)