Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nine Years!

Jason and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary on March 30.  He surprised me by setting up a reservation at The Chef's Table.  It was definitely the nicest place I've ever eaten.  The food was AMAZING, and looked more like a work of art than dinner.  I kept saying, "We are SO fancy!"
 
I love Jason so much.  There's something about having a person I can be completely 100% myself around.  I often tell him he's my  "comic relief", because I tend to over-plan and stress my way through life.  He makes me laugh, and I love him for it.  Happy Anniversary Babe!

2 comments:

Tara Hibbard said...

Oh my goodness!!! That does look so fancy! Congrats on your anniversary! You look so pretty! Love you!

Chris'sBlog said...

Happy anniversary... happy anniversary, happy anniversary HAP-PY Anniverary!--- that was me singing... hope you got that :)

Sista