Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day weekend.  My sisters were here for our race, so Jason volunteered to watch all the kids while we went shopping on Saturday.  He also surprised me with lots of chocolate and some gorgeous flowers.  Thanks Babe!
Joshua surprised me with a book he made at school.  It was entitled, "My Mom."  I can only imagine what his teacher was thinking as she helped him write it . . .
 
It's nice to know that years later, when my children think back on their mother, they will remember she liked to eat cookies and watch killing shows . . . what a legacy!

1 comment:

Jordan and Katie said...

wow Shanna, didn't know about your violent side...what's your favorite killing show?

That book is cute anyway...cute to think about Joshua trying to come up with his mom's favorite things.