Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Our Princess is 4!

Olivia turned 4 yesterday!  We were all relieved the day had finally arrived, as she has been praying, "Please bless my Birthday will be tomorrow!" every night for about a month now. =) We celebrated with a trip to the Discovery Gateway Children's Museum.  It's pretty much the coolest place a kid can go.  In one day they rode in a helicopter, built a skyscraper, went grocery shopping, rode a horse, delivered the news on TV, dressed up like animals in a jungle and set up house.  A few pictures of the fun . . .
 
 
After the museum, we went home and had a little princess party, complete with cake and presents..
Oh how we love our sweet little girl.  She sees the beauty in everything around her.  Happy 4th Birthday Princess!

2 comments:

Chris'sBlog said...

Oh. My. Word.... so much to say! 1. That place looks Saweet! 2. Caute cake! 3 LOVE the leotard! 4. Livi is sooo big! Can't wait to see the kiddies!!!!!!!

sista

Tara Hibbard said...

Oh my goodness!!! That place looks so so cool! How fun! I'm totally jealous! I totally want to do that for my birthday next year ;) Livi is such a princess!!! Love you!