Thursday, September 15, 2011

Why I Run . . .

Some people run because it relieves stress.  Other people run because it makes them feel invigorated, or because they're "goal-oriented."

I run for none of these reasons.  I run because my husband manages a restaurant that just happens to make AMAZING desserts, and he is cruel enough to stuff our refrigerator full of these desserts.
Every morning I open the fridge, and there they are . . . staring me in the face.  At this very moment, our fridge contains: chocolate cake, cake pops, gourmet sugar cookies, carrot cake, Chocolate chunk cookies and cupcakes galore. Once I asked Jason how he could be so heartless?  His response was, "You don't have to eat them."

*Silence*

Bwahahahaha!  Yah right.

3 comments:

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

Oh heavens... it is a darn good thing I don't live closer!!!!! I'd be 800 lbs.! Love ya! Keep up the running!!!

sista

Tracie said...

Hmm.. I know a next door neighbor who could take some off your hands...

Just kidding!!... sort of. :)

Glenn Family said...

haha! Too funny. Yes, what a cruel temptation!