Thursday, September 29, 2011

Six and a Half!


Joshua turned 6 and 1/2  today.  We celebrated his half-birthday with his traditional waffle dinner, and then cake for dessert (sugar overload anyone?).  He was so proud to be 6 and 1/2.  He told EVERYONE, including the home teachers, all our neighbors, and his class at school.  He was a little disappointed to learn they don't celebrate half-birthdays in first grade . . . bummer.

Some people ask me what we do with the other half of our half-birthday cakes.  I give the other half to the kids to decorate (or destroy) as they wish:

Joshua and his "cool" pose.  He wanted to make sure this one would be on the blog:

Happy half-birthday Joshua!  We love you!!

2 comments:

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

CUTEST pics ever! I can't believe he is 6.5!!!!!! 1.5 years and he'll be getting baptized! Crazy! I LOVE his cool pose... he is SOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

England Family said...

Chris and I are going to be in Utah next week. We would love to come and see you! Could you e-mail me your phone number and we'll call and find a time to call by! 6englands@gmail.com