Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Windy City

Three weeks ago, Jason traveled to Chicago with some co-workers to attend the National Restaurant Convention.  Blue Lemon spoiled them rotten.  They stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel in downtown Chicago and were able to attend a Cubs game at Wrigley Field, eat at some amazing restaurants (all in the name of research of course), and see the sights of Chicago (including Sears Tower).  Oh yeah, they also did a little bit of work while they were there . . . and I do mean a little bit.  =)  

Some pictures from his trip:
 
Jason had an awesome visit to the windy city, but I was definitely glad to have him home when the week was done, and relieved I hadn't gone into labor while he was gone.  (If only he'd brought me home some of those cupcakes . . . every time I see that picture I start to drool . . . yum.)

No comments: