Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Otterly Awesome!

Last month I received another phone call from our Elementary School.  The secretary told me Olivia was going to receive the Otter Award at that month's school assembly.  Ever since Joshua won the Otter Award, Livi has been trying SO hard to win it too.  I was beyond excited for her!  The assembly took place in the morning, and since Olivia is an afternoon kindergartener, we told her we needed to go to the school for a meeting.  When we walked into the assembly, I think she knew what was going to happen. They announced her name, and she was so excited to run up on that stage!  Oh my goodness, I love that girl!  Congratulations to our little Otter!!

1 comment:

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! Go Livi! But what school chooses the otter as their mascot? :)