Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Birthday Girl!!


On May 3rd, our little Olivia turned 6!  She was looking forward to this day for a LONG, LONG time, and she was so excited to have her cousins in town to help her celebrate!  Livi chose to go to Jungle Jim's Playland . . . which is basically a (really ghetto) indoor amusement park for kids.  My kids LOVE it there!  They rode bumper cars, played arcade games, went on a roller coaster (OK, Jesica and I may have ridden the roller coaster a few times too.  Our legs barely fit under the bar, but at least we felt young again!) and rode on a carousel.

Some pictures of the fun:
 

Once we were sufficiently worn out at Jungle Jim's, we went home for pizza and Livi's prized Barbie cake.  She very specifically wanted a Barbie Fairy cake.  We found one!:

After blowing out her candles, it was present time!  She got a brand new Barbie house for her bedroom, and lots of other fun surprises!

Of course, no birthday is complete without a photo shoot.  Oh Olivia . . . how I love my cute little poser!

I can't express how grateful I am for my little girl without getting teary-eyed.  She just brings a sparkle to our family, and we love her for it! Happy Birthday Princess!!

No comments: