Saturday, March 15, 2014

Christmas in March!

It's March . . . and I'm just now getting around to blogging about Christmas.  I have four crazy sweet kids, so I guess I'm giving myself a pass.  Batter late than never!  We had a fun Christmas together.  Admittedly, I felt extra stressed this holiday season.  I'm a perfectionist, and life just isn't perfect (It's something I'm learning to accept).  But there truly is something magical about Christmas when you see it through your kids' eyes . . . Here are some pictures of our fun!

Our attempt at a "happy" Christmas Sunday picture:

The kids in their Christmas jammies:

Grandma Dalby gave the kids a kit to decorate gingerbread men.  Here they are showing off their treats:

Cookies and Thank-You Notes for Santa:

Santa left gifts for the kids:

Opening Gifts on Christmas Morning:

Playing games on Christmas Day:

Merry (Ridiculously late) Christmas everyone!  

No comments: