Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Girl's Got Talent!


The kids' school has a big talent show every year at Christmas time.  Olivia wanted to perform in this year's show.  We chose a song, and she practiced diligently every day to prepare for her audition.  She  was the youngest student to make it into the show.  Livi loves to sing and perform, but this was her first time singing in front of such a large crowd . . . more than 1,200 people!   I was SO proud of her!  Seriously, I cried because I was so proud to be her mom.  Here she is, performing "When Christmas Comes to Town" from The Polar Express. (If you click on the title of the video, you can watch the full-screen version).


Bravo to our little Livi!  We Love you!!

3 comments:

Jordan and Katie said...

Oh my goodness, that is so so cute. Livi you did such a good job, I love it. I got teary watching because you did such a good job! Love you Livi - Aunt Kates

Tara Hibbard said...

Cutest thing I have ever seen! She is such a natural performer! So cool that she was the youngest to perform! She is so talented! Love her and you! Miss you guys!

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

I'M DYING!!!!! SHE IS A STAR!!!!!