Thursday, May 29, 2014

12 Years!


Jason and I celebrated 12 years of marriage in March.  We decided to spend it at the temple, and it was a really special night for us.  We sat in the celestial room after our session and reflected on how much our lives have changed in 12 years.  I can honestly say I love him more now than I did all those years ago.  We've been through a lot together . . . a lot of good, and some hard too.  Those things have made us strong.  It's good to have someone who knows everything about me, and still loves me despite it all!  I love you babe!  I can't wait to see what the next 12 years will bring us!

2 comments:

Tara Hibbard said...

Um hello hottie with them cute boots! You look so cute! What a perfect way to spend your anniversary! Happy 12 years! Love you guys!

Chris'sBlog said...

YAY! Happy Anni!!! You two are an amazing example to me!!! Love you both! P.S... What the hot momma boots..... HOTTIE!!!