Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Ethanator Starts Preschool!


The Ethanator is now officially a preschooler!  A week after the kids started school, he had his first day.  He was SO excited to have a school of his own to go to.  On the way to preschool, I told him how much I was going to miss him while he was away.  I asked him if he was going to miss me.  "No, Mom," he stated.  Well then . . .


He loves his teachers.  They go by their first names . . . Miss Cathy, Miss Summer, Miss Amy, etc.  It doesn't matter how many times I've corrected him, he still insists on calling them SISTER Cathy, SISTER Summer . . . it's a good thing we live in Utah!


Everyday when they enter the classroom, the kids get to choose a center to play at.  Ethan always hopes for the cars or the blocks.


Oh Ethan . . . I just love that kid!  It isn't the same without his overly-loud Boston accent around the house.  (For those who don't know Ethan well . . . he sounds like he has a Boston accent when he talks.  Seriously, we don't know where it comes from!)


I'm so proud of my little preschooler!

No comments: