Sunday, May 24, 2015

Oh, the Places He'll Go!


The Ethanator is now a preschool graduate!  And may I just say he's about the cutest little graduate ever!  We attended his graduation ceremony just a few days after I had Brooklyn.  He took the whole thing very seriously . . . we're talking laser-focus while he sang his songs!

He wanted to make sure we were early so he could snag a seat next to his "love" . . . Gretchen.  He's had a crush on Gretchen all year.  His teachers informed me that he calls her "my love" . . . as in "No one can sit next to my love!" and "I'm giving the best treat to my love."  We're in trouble . . . 

They did a little spotlight on each of the kids.  Previously they had asked the kids questions.  Then they read their responses to those questions.  Here is a video of Ethan's spotlight:


Posing with his teachers.  They were seriously the best teachers ever!

And he had to get a picture with Mom and Pa:

Congratulations Eth!  We love you!!

No comments: