Saturday, December 12, 2009

Breakfast with Santa

This morning we went to our ward's "Breakfast with Santa." After scarfing down some pancakes, we waited in line for 45 minutes so the kids could tell Santa what they want for Christmas. As soon as we arrived at Santa's chair, Livi ran away scared. I finally stood in the photo so she could get her treasured candy cane. Joshua, who has known what he wants for Christmas since last Christmas (Star Wars legos ... big surprise), could only answer "I don't know" when Santa asked him what he wants. I finally answered for him. After all that, I was beginning to wonder why I do this every year. Then Joshua told me, "Mom, that was so fun!" and Livi agreed with her candy cane in her mouth. So I guess we'll be back again next year. Merry Christmas Santa!

2 comments:

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

That is hilarious! I ADORE Livi's shirt! It is so stinkin cute! I hope Santa brings Joshua some Star Wars legos too!

Amanda said...

You were lucky that they were so happy and willing to even be near Santa. I tried with my first child and that did NOT go well. LOL

Adorable pictures!