Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's Beginning to Feel a lot Like Christmas!!

We had our Relief Society Christmas Dinner last night. While my mom mingled with the other ladies, Tara and I focused on trying each and every yummy treat available ... Oh how I'll miss her when she leaves for school! Once we were full (or just too embarrassed to go back for more) we enjoyed a beautiful program on Christ and service. It put me in the Christmas spirit, and I am looking forward to a great December this year. Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

I wish I could have gone... oh well... we'll just have to wait until Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you!

Sydney said...

Shanna, you are such a cute pregnant lady! I love it. Any names for your little boy? I still think I like Joshua 2...

Alicia said...

Shanna, you're looking so cute! I hope you're feeling as good as you look. :)