Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pajama Party!

Today, Joshua had a pajama party at preschool. I've never seen a kid so excited to wear pajamas in public! He was also excited because this is the one day I let him take his blankie to school. He usually has to leave it in the car seat until class is over (every day is a joyful reunion when I pick him up). He watched Polar Express, sang Christmas songs, and tried hot chocolate for the first time ... it was "gross". I can't believe I've never given my kids hot chocolate before (What kind of mother am I?!) It was a great way to start Joshua's Christmas vacation, and he is counting down the days 'til Santa comes!

2 comments:

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

SOOOO cute! I'm sure he was so excited because his mom would normally rather be caught dead then with her children in public in pajamas... it just doesn't happen in Shanna's world!!! And that's why we love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tara Hibbard said...

haha i love how he always tilts his head like that for pictures! such a sweet boy!