Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Baby Lessons

For F.H.E. we have been having baby lessons with the kids. They've learned how to hold the baby, how to be gentle with him, and most importantly ... how to stay away from him when Jason and I aren't there to supervise (This baby is in for a real treat with two "helpful" siblings). They are so excited to see their little brother. Joshua continues to come up with interesting names for the baby. His favorites: Joshua #2, Luke Skywalker, and Joseph Smith. Livi insists we name the baby "Baby" (she gets her creativity from me). Let's hope the lessons pay off when our little one arrives!

2 comments:

Tara Hibbard said...

HAHA! Oh so cute! Crazy that very shortly here there will be another little baby! Can't wait to see him! I love you Shan! Miss you more than you know!

The Loomis Family said...

WOW! You are so close now! 17 days! I'm excited for you! I can't wait to see pics! I miss you!