Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Dentist

I took Joshua and Olivia to the dentist last week. This was Livi's fist visit ... it went about as well as I expected ... which means not well at all. She was excited to be in a new place, and the waiting room had some great toys. I was feeling optimistic. We let her watch Joshua first, since he loves going to the dentist for some reason? He was perfect. He had his teeth cleaned and checked with no problems. He even told me the fluoride was yummy (who's kid is he?) Then it was time for Livi to be in the chair. Our stubborn little girl refused to open her mouth. They finally gave her a bright pink toothbrush and managed to get a tiny bit of fluoride onto her teeth. This was her reaction: I can't wait for our next appointment!

2 comments:

Chris'sBlog said...

Oh heavens... I'm not ready for that! How can I take my kids to the dentist when I despise it so much!

Love ya...

Jesica

Tara Hibbard said...

ooohhhhh Princess! she looks so sad! miss you all! Love ya!